Digestive “Release” EnzymesRegular price $29.99
Food we eat everyday is bound by strong bonds that need to be broken up to release the building blocks that helps us nourish and grow. The Digestive Release enzymes speed up this breakdown of these bonds and the release of these building blocks.
When adding the Digestive Release enzymes at meal times, you can expect to unlock more nutrients from the food you consume. This promotes better recovery, growth and access to energy for metabolism.
Our Digestive Release Capsule
- Promotes better breakdown of food to aid recovery and growth
- Helps you achieve more from each meal so you can benefit from eating less food.
- Makzyme Pro formulation is 20 times more effective at preventing early enzyme breakdown as other probiotics allowing more enzymes to help digest food.
- Fungal, Bromelain and Papain Protease releases amino acid building blocks from proteins to improve growth and repair.
- Fungal Lipase releases fatty acids from fat to support hormone production and other critical activities.
- Fungal Lactase releases glucose and galactose from lactose for energy. It also benefits people who are sensitive to dairy compounds.
- Alpha Galactosidase releases carbohydrates and proteins typically found in complex molecules that are usually difficult to digest.
- Gluten Friendly
- Vegan Friendly
- Keto Friendly
How does Digestive Release Enzymes work?
We produce digestive enzymes that are used to break down food so that it can be absorbed by the body. These are naturally found in the mouth, stomach and intestines, and break down different types of food. There is scientific research that suggests the natural production of enzymes decrease over time. As a result, we become less and less efficient and releasing building blocks from our food.
The Digestive Release Enzymes is the safe alternative to meet any deficits in enzymes we produce naturally. They act in a similar way, binding to food and breaking it down.